LIVE HAPPY FOUNDATION
The main aim of the Live Happy Foundation is to introduce a model for a healthy, happy and a sustainable life for people living in Goa. We strongly believe in the idea that all the issues in our lives are interconnected. Our motto is simple: ‘Happiness increases when its shared’, and we have spent the last few years trying our very best to spread joy and happiness as far as possible!
Our Foundation programmes are especially designed to take care of the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health of the community. Our interventions attempt to tackle the issues of improper waste management, natural therapy health care and the preservation as well as the development of the local Assagao community
- Medical camps for the communities in Assagao.
- Protect, preserve and restoring the natural heritage of Goa
- Educational programmes with lessprivileged children through our community centre - Happy Home.
- Awareness programmes about proper garbage segregation and waste management.
- Outreach work with migrant families in the area about proper waste management.
- Cleanliness drives along the roads of Assagao.
On the ground, our activities translate into the following:
Discover The Message Within And Share.
Creating a model for sustainable development in the community of Assagao implementing social environmental & projects to improve the quality.